Brume de mer – Sea Mist Nº4181 French-Fragrance Candle
"To stand at the edge of the sea, to sense the ebb and flow of the tides, to feel the breath of a mist moving over a great salt marsh, to watch the flight of shorebirds that have swept up and down the surf lines of the continents for untold thousands of years, to see the running of the old eels and the young shad to the sea, is to have knowledge of things that are as nearly eternal as any earthly life can be."
Head – Lemon, Grapefruit, Rosemary
Heart – Lily of the Valley, Aquatic Notes
Soul – Musk, Patchouli, Sage
• Meticulously hand-poured by artisans
• Infused with a high concentration of perfume-grade fine-fragrance from Grasse, France for an optimal scent profile
• Fragrance formulated by expert French perfumers
• Made with non-toxic & clean-burning vegan soy-based wax
• Animal cruelty-free
• Eco-friendly cotton wick
• 40-50 hours of burn time*
Designed by Maison House
We believe in making superlative designs accessible; we believe in bringing avant-garde to the everyday.
Maison House works with exceptional perfumers, creating home fragrances that explore mesmerizing scented experiences. Discover our flagship candles housed in porcelain art made in Limoges, France, or enjoy everyday-use creations meticulously crafted, individually hand-poured, and freshly prepared for you.